TRANSLATION, INTERPRETATION, AND TEACHING ENGLISH
I also provide translation of the following types of documents:
- Health Care – Vital documents, discharge instructions, diagnostic tests and physical examinations, surgery reports, patient forms
- Education – Diplomas, transcripts, certificates, referral letters
- General Business Needs – Product information, customer communication, employee materials
- Government – Notices of rights, consent, complaints, letters requiring a response, applications, public outreach information, forms, permits, licenses
- Insurance – Claim forms, policy information, accident reports
- Financial Services – Loan documents, contracts, mortgage papers, financial applications, account statements, credit reports
I am available to interpret over the phone, via Skype or in person.
I enjoy teaching English to children and adults. We work on improving pronunciation and communication skills through reading texts and documents, listening to podcasts, and watching educational videos. We practice dialogues and use scenarios from life.
- AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions is a top medical billing company that offers medical billing, coding, and revenue cycle management solutions.
- Asian American Center of Frederick provides vital services to assist lower income, minority or immigrant groups to reach their full potential through access to health insurance enrollment, interpreter/translation services, ESL and Citizenship classes, mentoring, housing, education, employment, and business development services.
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI) administers a national interpreter certification program to medical interpreters of all languages. I am a Certified Medical Interpreter.
- Frederick County Public Schools is a K5-12 public school system serving the residents of Frederick County, Maryland.
- Frederick Memorial Hospital – Frederick Regional Health System offers superior quality care for patients in Frederick and throughout Central Maryland.
- Kaliningrad State Technical University (KSTU) I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Management.
- Kaplan University, Hagerstown, MD. I have a Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding and I am a Certified Medical Coder.
- LanguageLine Solutions: Language Interpreting and Translation Service. The global leader in innovative language access services, video, phone, and on-site interpreting, translation, and localization, plus interpreter testing and training.
- Literacy Council of Frederick County, Maryland teaches adults the English language skills they need to provide for their families and contribute to the well-being and prosperity of our community.
- Toastmasters International helps maximize your potential by practicing public speaking, improving your communication, and building leadership skills.
- Transcend Services, Inc. provides medical transcription services to the healthcare industry in the United States. It converts physicians’ voice recordings into electronic medical record documents, provides workflow management and production control.
- Work and Travel USA program is a part of an international cultural exchange program. It provides an opportunity to live and work in the United States during summer vacation from college or university to experience and to be exposed to the people and way of life in the United States.